Stainless Steel Forged Fittings
Best supplier of stainless steel forged fittings with super quality
Stainless Steel Forged Fittings are commonly used to change the direction in the piping system. Thus it is used to change the direction of flow even in high-velocity environments. The entire range of SS forged fittings is appreciated for high durability, sturdy finish, precise dimensions, smooth finish, robust design, and resistance features. these are widely used in various industrial and engineering sectors such as petrochemical, power generation and other applications where high pressure, vibration or severe reducing agents are the concern. Significantly, these are more popular than other types of fittings while eliminating all the possibility of leakages. Stainless Steel Forged Fittings are designed for service in wet chlorine environments. The stainless steel is prone to inter granular attacks. This grade is quite ductile and readily form-able similar to stainless steel grade. SS grade is subjected to carbide precipitations. We offer to our clients a wide range of Stainless Steel Forged Fittings that is fabricated using premium grade raw material. We offers the complete range of forged fittings including Socket Weld Fittings, Threaded Fittings, Elbows, Tees, Crosses, Nipple, Plugs, Bosses, Union BS 3799 and more. These forged fittings find application in different industries including refineries, steel, construction sites, etc. We also offer SS Forged Socket weld & Threaded Fittings fabricated from metals and alloys such as ss 304 & 304l, 304H Forged Fittings, ss 316 & 316l, 316H Forged Fittings & SS 317 & 317l Forged Fittings & SS 321 & 321h Forged Fittings etc.
Details of weld fittings:
- It gets used for expensive, toxic or line conveying flammable material where there is no need of leakage at 300-600 PSI
- It is available in a good range of sizes in conjunction with ASMS pipes
- It gets used at places requiring permanent pipe-work and gets manufactured to offer excellent flow characteristics
- It gets produced with numerous ASTM standards in accordance with ASME B16.11.
- It has seamless tubes, forging bars, and seamless pipe as acceptable material forms
- Socket weld tees
- Coupling Socket weld cross
- Socket weld elbow